Friday, September 24, 2010

Tried it, Rate it: Freeze Online Store

So I stumbled across this website the other day and decided to have a look around and I was impressed by the range of reasonably priced stuff they have in store. Brands like MinkPink and Ladakh are the first to come to mind, but they also stock Finders Keepers and Anise, amongst many others, as well as their own brand, Freez! They also stock a bunch of cute jewellery by Ausko, Gabby and Sarroff.

I found a bunch of stuff I liked but having never heard of the website before, I ended up scoping the sale section for a trial buy. I ended up purchasing the following items (photos courtesy of freeze.com.au):


MINKPINK Moonlight Hours Velvet Maxi $15.00 AUD

LADAKH Laneway Tee $29.00 AUD


Postage for these were a flate $7.70 AUD which is cheap enough as it is, but then I got the most pleasant surprise, my order was processed within 12 hours of making the order, and the package arrived within 24 hours of receiving the order confirmation! What a great service. My items arrived in immaculate condition and very accurately described.

I plan on ordering from them again, I have my eye on a couple of pieces. Just thought I would spread the word. I hope someone will benefit from this heads up. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your lovely comments! I enjoy reading them all and visiting your blogs =)