Thursday, September 30, 2010

The Clash...








Dress, Scarf (on hat) and Bangles: vintage
Hat: Forever 21
Shoes: Mollini

Just a quick post because as usual… I have so much work to do and so little time.

A bunch of uni friends and I threw a Mexican themed get together, complete with tacos, burritos, freshly made guac, tequila, margharitas, Coronas and a piñata. It’s supposed to be the mid-semester “break” but any engineering student knows that the “mid-semester break” is actually appropriately called “catch-up week”. There was no costume requirement but I decided to pull out this ethnic printed vintage kaftan I picked up at a local thrift store. It’s such an effortless statement piece, I couldn’t believe my luck when I found it!

I decided to go bright with my makeup too and whipped out my MAC “Royal Wink” Gel Eyeliner. I love clashing colours so I couldn’t think of anything better than fluoro orange lips in the form of MAC “Morange”. I love getting into oranges and corals now that summer is just around the corner in the southern hemisphere!

2 comments:

Thanks so much for your lovely comments! I enjoy reading them all and visiting your blogs =)