Monday, September 13, 2010

Howlin' for you...



Dress: Silence + Noise
Suede Boots: Zara
Headband: Forever 21
Necklace: Witchery

I'll keep this short and sweet since not much is happening at the moment, except a lot of uncompleted work and looming assessment deadlines... It felt weird not wearing anything vintage today (except the two rings from my late grandmother that never leave my hand).

So I had originally intended to take photos of this dress to sell it, but after seeing the photos, I decided not only to wear the outfit today, but that I might hang on to the dress a bit longer! I love the cut and colours and the handy hidden pockets. Plus, I love a good “chuck on dress” (as in good to throw on and look good, not to throw up on… hmm moving on). It was a beautiful spring day today and I’m trying to get some wear out of my favourite boots before it gets deathly hot…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your lovely comments! I enjoy reading them all and visiting your blogs =)