Friday, September 10, 2010

In the Spotlight : One Teaspoon

Classic Silk Shirt $189.95 AUD


Dead Spirit Romper $149.95 AUD


Forbidden Siren Jacket $249.95 AUD


Vagabond Leather Shorts $250 AUD


Black Evil Dress $99.95 AUD


Black Poppies Bodies $249.95 AUD and Bermuda Maxi $189.95 AUD


Kiss of Death Dress $249.95 AUD


Confessions Dress $129.95 AUD

Ocean Smoke Romper $129.95 AUD

All available from One Teaspoon's online store.

Not a new or underground brand by any means but I think One Teaspoon has laid pretty low up until recently. Big love to One Teaspoon's recent range, I'm really digging it. It's super edgy and unique without being overly trendy. I would pretty much wear everything I've posted here. But I would do unspeakable things for the Vagabond shorts, the Ocean Smoke Romper, the Forbidden Siren Jacket and the Black Evil Dress... Hell I'd probably do unspeakable things for any of it!

I am currently in possession of the Dead Spirit Romper, which is amazing. The bum ruffle won me over! Gorgeous it is, but practical it most certainly is not. Unless I get crafty with layering, this baby will remain as beach wear.

But yeah, kudos to the folks at One Teaspoon for really stepping it up recently! Love, your #1 fan!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your lovely comments! I enjoy reading them all and visiting your blogs =)