Thursday, September 9, 2010

Pumped Up Kicks...





 Dress (as top): ASOS
Skirt: H&M
Bag: Boutique in Hong Kong
Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell Raid
Necklace: Witchery
Striped Tights: Ebay


Just a quick post because I have an assignment due in about 12 hours which is NOT FINISHED (ughh...) and of course I've spent the last three hours playing with my photos... Study fail. Who needs sleep anyway? Anyway, I was pretty happy with how these turned out. Definitely better than my previous sets. Especially considering my photographer (Dad) is over in the UK at a family reunion currently and I was back to using the self-timer (boo).

Can I just point out how insanely COMFORTABLE these shoes are? I literally forget I'm wearing heels immediately after I slip my feet in them. Best. Heels. Ever. Seriously. Go out and buy them, and wear them every day, because they're amazing! And considering how chunky they are, they are suprisingly not clunky on hard floors. I don't know how you did it JC but you are a footwear genius!

Still haven't mastered the art of full-length shots but I really liked some of the other pics. Please feel free to contact me with any questions. Enjoy!

PS: Note to self... Check image size consistency before posting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your lovely comments! I enjoy reading them all and visiting your blogs =)