Thursday, September 2, 2010

Buy you a gold canary...

I felt compelled to share some music. None of these songs are particularly new but it always takes me months before I truly appreciate a song and know that I love it. The tunes I have included in this post include:

   Cloud Control - Gold Canary
   Foster The People - Pumped Up Kicks
   Love Connection - I Know You're Real
   Tame Impala - Solitude is Bliss
   Radiohead - Idioteque

I notice a common element... I'm really into psychodelic themed music these days. But what I like about these songs are that they have the ability to make me stop what I'm doing and what I'm thinking and allow me to myself lose in the music... I love the video clip from Foster the people as well. Enjoy!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your lovely comments! I enjoy reading them all and visiting your blogs =)