Sunday, September 5, 2010

Born with a fast fuse...




Top: Supre puff shoulder long sleeved leopard print
Sweater: Witchery charcoal grey Alpaca and wool blend
Skirt: Cotton On Faux leather mini
Bag: Vintage clutch
Sunglasses: Rayban Clubmaster
Necklace: Gift, originally from Bondi markets
Bracelet: Forever21
Lipstick: MAC Morange Amplified Creme


These photos are not entirely recent, but I decided to post them as an introduction to my outfit posts. I hope they give a tiny insight into my personality but the main reason my my posting is that I would really like to track my own changing style and be able to reflect on my past. I've never been good at keeping diaries so hopefully the visual aspect of this blog will keep me enthused and motivated.

So this first set of photos were taken with no intentions of being posted anywhere, but this was soon after receiving my new camera, my first DSLR (a Canon 500D), so I was keen to have some photos taken. The photographer (whose reflection you can catch in my sunnies) did a great job in these and it got me so excited to see how well some had turned out. It's a shame he's not around enough to be my regular photographer, but I'm working on it...

The photos are from a recent trip to Sydney. We started this day with an amazing breakfast of Ricotta hotcakes, fresh banana and honeycomb butter at Bill’s in Darlinghurst, Sydney, before spending the day in Manly… It was an amazing day! Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your lovely comments! I enjoy reading them all and visiting your blogs =)