Saturday, September 18, 2010

Shades of Blue and Grey...







Jacket: ASOS "Ruched Sleeve Drapey Blazer"
T-shirt: American Apparel "Sexuali-tee"
Scarf: Witchery
Skirt: Lee Denim
Shoes and bag: Boutiques in Hong Kong
Bracelet: Markets in Thailand

This was another one of my “teaching day” outfits from the other day. It’s pretty simple, but it’s a timeless look. I love mixing grey and blues when I’m going for a softer look.

I think AA sexuali-tees are some of the best purchases I’ve ever made. I have then in white and egg-shell blue (shown) and I truely wear them to death. They’re so slinky and the neckline is perfect! My only complaint is that they do pill after a while, but I would purchase another one in a heartbeat. This scarf is so versatile, I often wrap it up as a turban and have even experimented with it as a top. I love this Asos jacket, it’s currently available on their website and it’s now also available in Navy (here)!!

I love that spring is finally starting to show its face in the southern hemisphere and I’m actually surviving with bare legs (barely). I am an absolute wimp when it comes to the cold, my legs are the first to go into hibernation in winter, legs and tights are my best friends. So of course I’m so glad that it’s finally warming up a bit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your lovely comments! I enjoy reading them all and visiting your blogs =)