Friday, September 17, 2010

Stuck in Another Dimension...





Blazer: Vintage
Top: Vintage
Skirt: Miin
Shoes: Thrifted
Bag: Vintage Oroton
Sunglasses: Tom Ford Anouk Knockoffs from Ebay
 

So I have been lacking in outfit posts for a few days because I was frantically studying for an exam in Electronics and Biomedical Instrumentation. Yeah… It’s seriously even less interesting than it sounds. But that’s one more exam down, and only one exam left (plus a huge research project and a couple of other assignments) before I’m a graduate!

I’m wearing nearly head to toe vintage today. The blazer and top were my mum’s, the shoes were thrifted and the bag is vintage Oroton from my grandmother. The sunglasses are at least vintage inspired – but they’re actually just Ebay knockoffs of Tom Ford Anouks. The skirt probably isn’t vintage either but it is second hand.

So I remember finding this jacket in my mum’s wardrobe a few years ago, stealing it and letting it sit in my closet because I never had the courage to leave the house in it. Today, I decided that it was time for it’s return to society. I love every detail of this jacket. I just wish I had some mad sewing skillzzz and could give it a slight alteration, but even more so I would absolutely love a pair of matching red, linen, high waisted wide leg pants to wear it with, and a pair of stacked platforms. I hope these photos do the jacket justice. It really is gorgeous! The photos were taken in a hurry though… I was already late for class but really wanted to capture this outfit. So I hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your lovely comments! I enjoy reading them all and visiting your blogs =)