Tuesday, September 28, 2010

I Cut Like a buffalo...


Silk Cuout Blouse: Maurie & Eve
Shorts: True Religion
Tie: Belt from a One Teaspoon dress
Tights: House of Holland
Shoes: Mollini
Bag: Vintage

Outfit:
The blouse is by Australian designer "Maurie & Eve". I love it. I live in loose white tees and I love that this is in a lovely lux silk and the cutout details make it that little bit different. I wan't going for the naughty school girl (or boy?) look but looking at the photos that's the first thing I think of with these pics.I think I like it..

I added the scarf at the ended because I decided I wanted something patterned to break up the block colours. I really love mixing leopard print with burgundy. This was the belt from one of my favourite One Teapoon dresses. These shoes I bought years ago. I love that I recycle my shoes. I'm not the type to wear something to death for one season and banish to the deep crevices of my cluttered wardrobe. I think the best pieces are the ones that are able to be reinvented season after season.

Cat Rantings:

And next, big apologies for my brief absence. I took a two day trip to Sydney and have been so busy, but… I have exciting news (for me at least)!! One of the reasons I went down to Sydney was to attend an interview at the U.S. Consulate and I was granted a one year working visa!! I’m sooo excited! I’ll be in the States before the year is out =) I’ll be predominantly based in Florida, so anyone here from Florida, feel free to give me a shoutout! I would love to meet new people and get advice on everything, shopping, employment etc. Super excited!! Keep posted for my updates on the matter!

Also, I’m like massively crushing on Jack White right now… Jack White, if you read this, you are welcome to take my last name any day!

PS. Totally rockin’ Astro Boy hair today, because, like most days, I am too lazy to do anything about it…

PPS. Did you notice the random little knot in the hemline of my top? I don’t really know why they designed that to be there, it kind of looks like a tiny appendage in my crotch region… hmmm


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your lovely comments! I enjoy reading them all and visiting your blogs =)