Sunday, September 5, 2010

Lazy days...



I love dressing like this... it's lazy and effortless but somehow looks like it required some thought. The maxi skirt (or dress) hides pale, unshaved legs, loose tee means you can let it all hang out and no one will see, coloured flats add a pop of colour while making it easy it commute over the day. The turban hides the truth behind how long it's really been since I last washed my hair and the sunnies hide the truth behind how much sleep I got last night. The trusty go-to vintage bag is just big enough to throw in my daily essentials, and a splash of matching hardware ties it all together.

It's pretty much the perfect outfit for a busy student and I have an endless supply of variations of outfits like this that I rely on regularly. I guess I should explain at this point, that I am a full-time Medical Engineering student in my final semester (so close I can taste it!). So most of my waking hours are spent in class, in a lab, or in front of a computer.

It's not at all conducive with an active social life, but I like to break up the monotony of studies with creating outfits and playing with makeup, I've never worn trackpants to uni and although part of me wishes I would let myself, I don't think that will ever be the case. This is also the reason I don't have time to post outfits daily, as much as I would like to. I am often out of the house 12+ hours a day and finding opportunities to photograph my outfits are rare. But... I am only months away from graduating so hopefully that soon will change! So for now, please enjoy!

1 comment:

Thanks so much for your lovely comments! I enjoy reading them all and visiting your blogs =)