Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Hustle and Cuss...


Top: Ladakh (from www.freez.com.au)
Faux Leather Skirt: Cotton On
Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell
Bag: Vintage
Scarf: Vintage Givenchy
Rosette Headband: Diva
Lipstick: MAC "Melrose Mood" from The Heatherette Collection

I'll keep this short and sweet.. lots of work to do =(

Photos aren't so great because I was originally wearing something slightly different and changed after taking photos so had to take these ones pretty quickly! I don’t know too much what to say about this outfit… (I nearly called it “Mostly naughty, but a little bit nice” but decided it was too cheezy haha. I thought it was funny anyway) It just came together. It actually started quite differently and evolved as I threw it together. I’m not a girly girl but I felt the floral headband softened the rest of the oufit out.

I love the Peter Pan collar on this top and I thought the best way to team lace is with leather, leather and more leather… and voila! So why the big bag? I had to pick up about 80 lab reports to mark =( it will definitely keep me busy. I stole this bag from my dad haha, it’s the perfect carry on size and I imagine I will be using it a fair bit from now on.

3 comments:

  1. You look so adorable! Fabulously put together look! Love the big bag as well!Aww .. and leather skirt looks perfect on You!

    ..Do you have swatch watch with white, blue and pink crystals?

    Ra xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just so amazing I can't get over it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much guys! Means a lot =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your lovely comments! I enjoy reading them all and visiting your blogs =)