Thursday, October 14, 2010

From Russia With Love... Style Icon: Miroslava Duma

She's young, beautiful, successful, wealthy and oh so stylish. Known as the "it-girl" of Russia, she can now add "mother" to this list of adjectives. She used to work at Harper’s Bazaar, Russia and now freelance writes for L’Officiel Russia, Glamour Russia, the style section at Russian OK Magazine.

Most frequently decked out in a pair of Rayban Clubmasters and hand selected pieces from Prada, Bottega Veneta, YSL, Lanvin, Alexander Wang and Russian designer, Vika Gazinskaya, this girl is a power house and, for me, the ultimate style icon of today! Enjoy the pictures!

All photos are courtesy of The Fashion Spot and Purse Buzz.





I've also included some photos of her style during her pregnancy, because seriously, who has ever seen anyone look this amazing pregnant?? Oh, and if you're interested, she gave birth to a little boy on September 23rd this year! That is going to be one beautiful boy and stylish I'm sure!


6 comments:

  1. I adore her, I actually have all those pics saved on my comp. too! (*and still dying to get a suit like she's got in pic. number 1)!

    bisous!

    Justyna

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's probably because new photos of her are so hard to find unfortunately!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, she is amazing! I didn't new nothing much about her, I was wondering who she is..?But couldn't find nothing much in internet. Thanks about this great post!
    Ra xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. she is amazing, i love the one where's she jumping :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Isn't she just?! I wish there were more photos of her out there, especially now that she is post-pregnancy. Hopefully soon! =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your lovely comments! I enjoy reading them all and visiting your blogs =)