Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Cheap and Chic...

I wanted to try and do a set where all the items were under $50 (and under £30). It wasn't easy but here is what I came up with!
Cheap and chic...

Republic Crafted Cropped Long Sleeve Grunge Knit £24.99
Urban Og Strappy Gladiator Wedge $28.40USD
Minkpink Chantily Embroidered Crop Top £70.00 NOW £18.00
Forever 21 Zippered Leatherette Bag $24.80USD
Topshop Spike Stretch Bracelet £12.50
Supre Tribal Printed Summer Pants $40AUD
Modcloth In-spire-ation Necklace $17.99USD
Rubi Shoes Hadley Clog $39.99AUD
ASOS Oversized Jacquard Clutch £28.00
Tag Follow Saffron Haze

3 comments:

  1. Lovely set. The wedges and the large clutch are absolutely amazing and the prices are unbelievable.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would love that sweater to be hanging in my closet :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need some crop tops. The look so sexy.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your lovely comments! I enjoy reading them all and visiting your blogs =)