Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Am I the only sour cherry on the fruit stand?


Disco Pants: American Apparel
Sweater: ASOS
Bag: Vintage Charles Jourdan
Boots and Scarf: Vintage
Bracelet: Ebay

A bit light on photos today, but I really wanted to post this look anyway since it will soon be too hot for me to be wearing pants, especially my tight, thick, beloved Disco pants. Two reasons for my lack of photos: 1. No time, so busy! 2. I was being harassed by a giant wasp, so I retreated. Wasp 1 / Cat 0 =(

Hopefully I will get a chance to post another outfit again soon, if not, I will be either be frantically trying to cram/finish off assignments or in foetel position somewhere hiding from all the work I should be doing. For reals. 6 days ’til freedom!

As promised, I will tell you a couple of places to buy the bracelet I'm wearing in these photos. I bought mine from ebay here for around $8 including postage, or you can get it at GoJane here for $4.10 not including postage! I will keep it short and sweet today! Enjoy =)

Tag Follow Saffron Haze

5 comments:

  1. Loving this outfit and I especially love the American Apparel Disco pants!

    Freya
    xxxo
    http://sayyourrightwords.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just love this top Cat!! Great outfit :) I love that you always look so unique to other blogs, it's so fresh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the trousers, the cutout top, the bag, the scarf, i love it all, plus, i <3 your blog

    Hopefully, you can visit my blog, and enter the GIVEAWAY...

    www.daisy-mak.com

    www.daisy-mak.com

    www.daisy-mak.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok that sweater is amazing all though it's a innuedo of a sweater. LOVE those disco pants, good lord. Reminds me of Olivia Newton John rockin' her bad girl look at the end of Grease, which everybody needs to do every once in a while. BUSY? Do tell!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Babe You absolutely rock this look! So fab!
    xoRa

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your lovely comments! I enjoy reading them all and visiting your blogs =)